Belvidere Criminal Defense Attorney
In Rockford and surrounding areas, and throughout North Central Illinois, the versatile lawyer whose more than 30 years of experience in state and federal courts can make a positive difference for a broad range of legal issues is Charles J. "Chuck" Prorok, founder of the Prorok Law Office, P.C.
Prorok Law Office is a general practice law firm whose mission is to provide high-quality legal services in an efficient and client-conscious manner. Mr. Prorok concentrates his practice in the areas of labor and employment, criminal defense, local government and election law, but can undertake a variety of legal matters.
From start to finish of any legal process, Mr. Prorok offers maximum availability to his expertise, so that any spontaneous question or concern you have can be addressed. His knowledge of how to aggressively advocate for your interests is well established, as is his track record of success.
If a dispute at your job, a criminal arrest or local government dispute has interrupted your life, you can depend on Prorok Law Office to deliver the kind of hard work that gets results. Contact us for an initial consultation.
Experienced, High-Quality, Efficient, Client-Focused Representation
- Labor and employment — handling disputes over wrongful termination, hostile work environment, wage-hour issues and accommodations matters for employers and employees
- Unemployment issues — such as appeals for denials of benefits
- Criminal defense — protection of your rights against serious state and federal charges, DUI defense and expungements of prior misdemeanor offenses by a former prosecutor with more than 20 years of experience
- Local government law — including zoning petitions, administrative hearings, Health Code and Liquor Code complaints
- Election law — legal services for election petition challenges at local, municipal, county, statewide and federal levels
Speak with Rockford employment attorney Chuck Prorok today for your initial consultation. Call 815-239-6102 or go online to e-mail us. If you are a criminal law client who reaches us after an arrest, Mr. Prorok can arrange to meet with you at a police station or jail if necessary. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.